Due to extreme chaos Eye Candy Monday has been moved to Tuesday. I’d like to introduce you to Kieran the hero of my story Moonlit Magic. Cleverly, he’s also the hero of one of Brynn’s stories – can’t remember the name of the book, but his name is Airyon.

His real name is Rafael Lazini -also known as towel boy. Towel boy makes frequent appearances in emails to cheer people up. Wouldn’t you be cheered up if he showed up in your inbox?

10 thoughts on “Monday’s Eye Candy…Today

1. Caley Greene says:

Yum — what a wonderful pick me up.

2. It’s the guitar that does it for me!

3. Brynn Paulin says:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm…Hey Towel Boy! I need a towel. No that one. The red one.Sigh. Very nice.

4. Dakota Rebel says:

He can come in my box any time.Oops. That didn’t sound right at all. My bad.Thanks!My eye candy day is Thursday, be sure to stop by and oogle mine as well.Dakota

5. L. Rosario says:

well that got my attention 🙂I linked you on my site, by the way, Bronwyn!*hug*

6. In the second picture, his eyes look a little strange. OMG, what am I doing looking at his eyes? Wait, wait, yes, I do have a pulse. Must be old age creeping up on me. Sigh

7. Towel Boy looks like a total douche. I bet if I ever met him, I’d end up insulting him until he cried.

8. Anny Cook says:

Geez, they’re all so young. Like looking at my kids. How’s about a man? You know… someone old enough to vote?

9. Kelly Kirch says:

If he’s a douche, he’s welcome to clean me out. Wow! Wish I were that towel about now. Gulp.