I just got back from a lovely long weekend with my three favorite guys — the hubby and both boys. We went to a fantastic Renaissance Faire in Kenosha, Wisconsin. It was a bit of a trek but so worth it. We had a wonderful time – in fact, I’m looking forward to doing it again next summer. I’ll be posting pictures later this week, so please check back. 🙂

In other news, Handcuffs and Lies is available – today from Resplendence Publishing!!!! I’m so excited about it, I’m having a contest to celebrate. Between now and Friday at 6pm EST, leave a comment to be eligible to win a print copy of Legend which also contains stories by Brynn Paulin, Carol Lynne and Lacey Thorn!

15 thoughts on “It’s Here!!!!!

1. Kimberley says:

Handcuffs and Lies has a beautiful cover and I can't wait to read it. I love the title. Congrats Bronwyn!!!

2. robynl says:

congrats on 'Handcuffs and Lies' being released. Wahoo!! Wow, what a cover(who is that man? panting).

3. Cinderella says:

It sounds like a wonderful book and you are an awesome writer.

4. Kris Norris says:

Hey Bronwyn,

Glad you had such a great trip. And congrats on the new release. You know where I'm headed. Yup. Off to RP to stand in the virtual lineup to grab my copy hot off the cyber press. I can't wait to read it.

And hey. I already have the e-version of Legend, so if ya wanna give it off to another lucky gal, I'm cool with that. It was a great anthology. For once, I actually enjoyed reading every story… that says it all right there. (The I love the cover for both Legend and Handcuffs and Lace) I'm so happy for you.

Have a great release day, girl. You've earned it.

5. Amber Skyze says:

Congrats on the new release, Bron! Sexy cover. Glad you had a fun trip!

6. Jen says:

That is one sexy sexy cover. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to read it.

7. Leanne says:

Love the cover.Book looks good too.

8. DeDavis says:

Congratulations Bronwyn! I look forward to reading Handcuffs and Lies.

9. Happy release day! Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the Ren Fair:)

10. WS Gager says:

Bronwyn: Great cover. I love the beard in progress–so sexy. Keep writing!
    Wendy
    W.S. Gager
    A Case of Infatuation now available.

11. Congrats, Bron! You rock, Girl! I'm so happy for your success. Doing the happy dance with you.

12. both books look like yummy reads. What a deal.

13. Beautiful, beautiful cover and though I haven't read it yet, I know the story must ROCK IT. You know how much I love your work.

The Ren Faire sounds FUN!!!!

14. chocoaddict says:

Can't wait to see the pics of the Ren Faire. I love going to them, though I've never traveled that far to one.

15. Bronwyn, Brownwyn,
    she's my girl.
    If she won't do it,
    no one will!!!

Thanks for my book! I thought you deserved a cheer today!

Luv ya!