I got a nifty award!
The lovely Lisabet Sarai gave me the Versatile Blogger Award! The rules are that I need to pick some people and we all have to list things about us that few people know. So…here we go.
Ten Bron-Type Surprises.
1. I haven’t worn nail polish since I came across a cadaver wearing the same color.
2. Over the last 15 years, I’ve placed 42 cats and 3 dogs in adoptive homes.
3. I used to make themed wedding and bridal party dresses including medieval and western…there was fringe involved. Also, instituted the use of the “bitch fee” for some of those people.
4. I keep lip balm in 9 separate places in my house and car (purse, dashboard, next to the couch, bedside stand, desk, medicine cabinet, sewing machine cabinet, coffee table and bookshelf) and almost all get used every day.
5. I was once paid to read Tarot cards at a convention.
6. I haven’t worn pantyhose since high school graduation.
7. I’ve been in eleven car accidents, but only one was my fault.
8. I made my own drum, and I like to play in drum circles.
9. Sister Rosine made me stand up and tell the class that I was the “Bride of Satan” because I wore bright red nail polish and matching sweater one day. She was way old school. And also batshit crazy.
10. Once had an entire subway car full of New Yorkers cheer for me. It was a banner day…
Okay, now I’m going to nominate my versatile bloggers, and hopefully, they’ll play along and share some little known facts about themselves.