15 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesdays – My Past

1. Gwen Cease says:

I love the pics!! My favorite is the one with the pigtails and the incredible smile.

Liked by 1 person

1. Bronwyn says:

You spelled demonic wrong, Gwen. 😉

2. If I had to pick out your pictures out of a pile of random pics… I would know you were you no matter what age. You look the same and are aging so gracefully. So you’ve always been beautiful!

Liked by 1 person

1. Bronwyn says:

Thank you, sweetie. ❤ As someone who doesn't feel as though she's aging particularly well, that's incredibly nice to hear. 🙂

3. kris norris says:

I love these pics. Especially the one of you in that white dress and the last one. LOVE THEM.

Liked by 1 person

1. Bronwyn says:

Thank you, honey. I’m particularly fond of both of those, too. 🙂

4. Jess Jarman says:

Great pics…they made me smile. ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. Bronwyn says:

Thank you, honey. 🙂

5. In one of my daughters books it talks about princesses learning how to smile. It seems an odd concept but when you think about kid pictures, especially early grade school, it’s not really that odd. Seeing the pig tail picture reminded me, kids are beautiful but if you ask a kid just to “smile” well, really consider what you are asking for!

Liked by 1 person

1. Bronwyn says:

Right!? I look positively demonic.

6. Pansy Petal says:

Who ever decided on this idea for sharing of yourselves, was a genius! It is amazing looking at your pics! LOVE THEM! Thank you!

Liked by 2 people

1. Bronwyn says:

Thank you, Pansy! It was fun digging these up! 😀

7. Kel says:

That pigtail picture will always be my favorite. 🙂 It’s still weird to see you as a blonde though. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Bronwyn says:

I look *so* psychotic in that one. I

t’s funny…until I put all these pictures in one place, I didn’t even really realize how freaking blonde I was.

1. Kel says:

LOL it’s so stinking cute though. 🙂

Liked by 1 person